Make sure to follow these rules at all times when using the forums. Failure to follow the rules can result in being muted, kicked, or banned from our forums.
- Be respectful at all times. This means that there will be no inappropriate language, insulting, harassment, inappropriate discussions, or abuse of any sorts.
- Make sure to use the correct categories when posting a thread.
- Do not bump/revive old threads. Threads that have been sitting there without being touched for a period of time shouldn't be revived, there's absolutely no meaning.
- Do not advertise anything that is not related to the server itself.
- Do not copy other members posts and attempt to claim credit for the creation.
- The discussion of punishments that were given is not be discussed in any public section of the server, including the forums.
- Making alternate accounts is strictly prohibited when it comes to the forums, there is absolutely no need for them.