Make sure to follow these rules at all times while playing our server or you could risk yourself being warned, kicked, or even banned permanently. Any questions regarding our rules can be directed towards any member of the management staff.
- We do not tolerate disrespect of any kind on BlueFox. This includes, but is not limited to name-calling, insulting other players, swearing at other players, and harassment. We take this very seriously and will punish accordingly.
- Advertising other servers while playing BlueFox is strictly prohibited. This includes putting the IPs on signs, in a message, etc, we are still able to see them and will treat them as advertising.
- We do not allow swearing of any kind on BlueFox. As we strive to maintain a PG-13 environment for the entirety of our player base, we want to make sure that nobody feels uncomfortable.
- Griefing is not allowed on any of our gamemodes.
- We will not tolerate hacked items. Creating them and distributing them are serious offenses and will be punished accordingly.
- If you find a bug, report it as soon as possible. Exploiting of bugs is punishable, we want to make sure that there are no unfair advantages on our server.
- Scamming is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to cross server scamming, attempting to sell store items for in-game currency, etc.
- Attempting to evade punishment given to you by using an alternative account is not allowed. If it is shown that your main account is banned and you are using an alternative account to connect to our server, you will receive a permanent ban on your alternative account and extended time on your main.
- Telling someone to end their life or any means that could implicate of someone killing themselves will never be allowed on BlueFox and must be reported immediately.
- Common sense should be used at all times when playing on BlueFox.
- No mods/hacks that give you any type of advantage over other players. Examples: Xray, Tracers, Killaura, Reach, Autoclickers, etc